Professional Choice offers full service property management services in Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas. Our “hands-on” Designated Broker, Michele Keely, has created a solid, trustworthy and reliable property management division. One of our goals is to maintain a manageable portfolio to ensure we provide a high level of personal interaction with our owner’s and tenant’s. Contact us for more information.
Renting out your house might make sense for you. Using Professional Choice as your property management company, we can reduce the hassle of renting and managing your house so you can enjoy your new adventure.
Contact Professional Choice today to find out if renting out your house works for your situation.
Advantages of Using a Full Service Property Management Company
High Quality Tenants
Each applicant is required to go through a credit, background, and income screening process.
Maintenance, Repairs & Inspections
We conduct periodic inspections of your property and when issues arise, we coordinate the repairs for you or collaborate with you for the larger, non-emergency repairs.
We make each tenant aware of our expectations on rent payments and offer various ways a tenant can make their payment.
Tenant Move Ins & Move Outs
Our processes make the transition from one tenant to the next a smooth one.
We’ll keep track of maintenance, repairs and rental income. Monthly and Annual statements will be provided, so when it’s tax time, you will have all necessary information.
Peace Of Mind
Knowing that you have placed your property in the care of a team you can trust to manage it as if it were their own investment, will let you sleep peacefully each night.
Services We Provide Property Owners
- We will perform an initial inspection of the property to determine a fair market rental rate and determine if repairs and/or preventative maintenance is needed to ensure the marketability of your property.
- We offer the property for rent on our website, Multiple Listing Service, Craigslist, military listing website, Zillow, Trulia and a large number of rental websites at no cost to you. The owner is responsible for the cost of the For Rent sign placed at the property and print advertisement.
- We prescreen prospective tenants during the first point of contact.
- We show your property by appointment. We do not give out keys or codes to lockboxes!
- We screen prospective tenant by checking credit, verifying employment/income and contacting previous landlords for rental history in regards to payment history and care of property.
- We execute leases, collect rents and deposits, make detailed move in/move out checklists and take many pictures of your property to protect you and the tenant.
- We make interior inspections of all our properties every 6 months, at lease renewal and exterior inspections when we are in the vicinity periodically throughout the year.
- We manage and contract for any required maintenance/repairs. For larger jobs, we will explore repair/replacement options with you and obtain bids for you, so you can make the final decision.
- We will serve legal notices, initiate and oversee evictions due to nonpayment of rent or other lease violations.
- We will make monthly/quarterly/yearly payments for pool service and homeowner associations.
- We will email or provide online access to Monthly rent disbursement statements with copies of all invoices attached.
- We will email or provide online access to the Annual statement and provide a 1099-Misc for tax time help.
Contact us today to discuss your property management needs!